Tuesday, October 14, 2008

while the lighting isn't fantastic...

It still captures the essence of new winter short hair. (julie, get ready for a boo-yah count!)

Before!

After!
Boo-yah! Too bad I'm a cold-blooded person and i need to wear a scarf during all of winter. But, nonetheless, the hair is short and the cut is sassy and the best part was that the time in the salon chair was spent in my living room, watching the Hills and the much-beloved Hills Aftershow.

Thanks Rebekah David! you are amazing!
(and, also with this delicious quick before/after blog, you get the amazing observance that isn't it funny when weight loss/acne care/make-up infomercials do the before and after? With the first picture I can just hear the photographer telling them "just act like you feel like the worst person in the world, let your unhappiness radiate." so they pout, they don't smile, the don't look fierce. In short, they communicate "you would NEVER want to be me." But, then, the after picture is all joy and vitality and "i've never felt better about myself and have bought a life-long supply of product X that will now make me the better version of myself that i've always knew was possible, but just never experienced."

2 comments:

Juliette said...

So cute - booyah!
As an aside I think you should go into marketing and advertising because you clearly understand the mentality behind it :) Plus you have such a way with words - to funny.

Sarah said...

love the short hair!..you know me..always a fan of chopping it all off...so I've been missing you at breakfast club..even though I'm not really awake to converse that much:)..are you ever gonna come back?