Wednesday, December 24, 2008

my dk's are stuck in Hodgkins IL

What the heck? They've been on a sad little UPS truck for a couple days now, slowly making their way to me. They started in Davenport IA and made their way to Hodgkins IL, where they've been now for about 24 hours. I googled it...its only about 3 hours between the two, but they were going EAST! Iowa's closer to California than Illinois is! What the heck! They sure as hell better be getting onto a plane and flying to me...if they aren't, oh man...i'm going to be a sad, sad little girl.

2 comments:

hannahrae said...

i don't know how else to get a hold of you...but my purse was stolen lastnight from the cascade with my blackberry.

i still want to have breakfast tomorrow...so unless i get your number from steph...i'll meet you at your house at 10am?

hopefully that works out!

Sarah said...

maybe if I leave a comment on Shelby's 3 week old blog..I might persuade her to write again..
I miss Shelby blogs!!
oh and I missed seeing gallons of sugar being poured into ulceric(that a word?) coffee this morning.

ps. they all think the worst of you despite my attempts to convince otherwise.