Thursday, May 21, 2009

i'm going to take a minute out of my crazy day...

after i took an hour out of my crazy day to have lunch w/ danielle at the bandito...

and i'm going to blog.

about getting things done at work: it makes me feel like i actually deserve to be paid. that is a good feeling.

about the fact that sometimes i'm happy that i don't live near too many of our employees because they would surely want to hunt me down and kick me in the uterus after some of the e-mails i send them...

about summer...because today is the kind of day that i would play hookie and leave everything to go lounge by the pool.

about financial peace, because someone is going to have to restrain me this weekend...cause i want to go shopping.

about trader joes and sushi and fresh raspberries and about the fact that i need to do some sort of master cleanse and part of a master cleanse is eating right in the first place, and part of eating right in the first place is shopping at Trader Joes and not food maxx.

about star trek, because never once have i wanted to travel in space until i saw zachary quinto and chris pine and thought, "well, if that is in space...its my final frontier" be still my heart.

about beth moore...because she certainly is angry that i've neglected my bible study lately.

and about harry potter, because that dang 2nd book is occupying the time that beth more should be occupying. boo harry. but, mandy's making me read them in time to see the next movie with her, so i can't let mandy down. i just have to find more time in my day. my priorities are so out of whack.

like why i'm taking time to blog and not to work. boo shelb...boo.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

My toes are amazing!! I've been looking at them all day..

ok well that had nothing to do with your blog...:)

love you!!

Juliette said...

I've rereading the Harry Potter series too in time for the movie. But if you're only on book 2 you might not make it in time. Just thought I'd tell you. I'm just starting 5 and worried that I won't get done with that and book 6 in the next month and half. But seriously Shelb - the Bible and Beth Moore are way better that HP. So don't let that little wizard mess up your priorities!