Wednesday, June 10, 2009

i have a new baby

baby ulcer, that is.

yea!

thanks work!

and three cavities from all the coffee i drink at work, which, coincidentally, has contributed also to my throbbing stomach ulcer.

and, while, i have gotten a TON done in the last few days, my other work has been piling up on me, so now that i've gotten one major project done, its never enough...still soooooo much more to do.

Sometimes, i wish that everything that I had to do was written on a piece of paper. (not a list) but that every item was its own piece of paper, and i had an acutal inbox, and mountains of papers on my desk, and as i got stuff done, i could watch the pile decrease!

instead, its just little red pop-ups on my computer, and emails in my inbox with subjects that read "DANGER: TASK DRASTICALLY OVERDUE (do it now idiot!)"

somehow, that's not as motivating to me as throwing away a piece of paper would be.

No comments: