Wednesday, June 17, 2009

i laughed at these things during the last 24 hours.

  • dub bringing over his ABNORMALLY LARGE flat screen so that we could watch harry potter. seriously... roommate...good choice.
  • radical face: "coming home"...makes me want to cry. i'm a sucker for a good manly wail.
  • one of my clients told me that he was going off the grid for the next few days, to which i asked him "are you literally off the grid...like not using electricity and eating organic and all that stuff?" to which he replied: "
    "ya, i have devised and built a small coal powered electrical generator using twigs and mud and am recycling my urine as a coolant. i am harvesting milk from mountain goats, osprey eggs an baby frogs for sustenance. i feel very good about my new found green commitment and making amends for my carbon footprint last year.
    good times"...it made me laugh so much.
  • and speaking about being green...dub also left his organic eucalyptus (?) soap...i'm in love. this soap is amazing. i want to go to orchard, buy it in all sorts of flavors, and buy the lifestyle that comes along with it...i really do want to live more organic...have a compost heap, get a bike, fix solar panels to my roof... I think i have a mini-environmentalist living in me that would love to be more exercised.

here's to Wednesdays...they are good. its half-way through the week, and i'm happy about that.

No comments: