Wednesday, April 29, 2009

can i just say...

there's nothing more relaxing than doing something that you've felt pressed to do for a few days and finally getting it completed?

i've been trying to work on being a procrastinator...for the longest time, i put the "pro" in procrastination...always thinking i'll have more time to do what a i need to do tomorrow. But, then i came to a realization: i never have more time, so i may just as well get things done now, rather than let them accumulate and then they get too large in my mind and i never do them because i feel so much pressure.

can we say perfectionist? geez...i totally am.

anyway, today is a good day...i feel like i got a lot of things accomplished and i feel a sense of victory in that. Wonderful!!!

If you see me around town, give me a high-five for not procrastinating. (and them remind me why you are high-fiving me, because i'll probably forget why and think you are a freak who just likes high-fiving.)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

oooo love the new layout...good job!!
high-fives are so cheesy..I'll just booty shake celebrate dance with you instead...plus that's way more fun:)

ps..you're great!:)