Sunday, April 19, 2009

so, who knows how to golf?

I need to learn how to golf, and fast.

There may be an opportunity in the next few weeks to play my first 18 holes, and i need to know how to play. Well, let me re-phrase, i need to at least learn how to fake knowing how to play...to learn enough to get me by. I will do this in two ways: first: mini-golf. this will help me with my shortgame. knowing how to putt is going to be my key to success. Accuracy...not force. Mini-golf is my answer.
Second way: aqua golf to work on my driving. Nothing better than hitting the crap outta a couple dozen balls to work on my driving form and power. Yikes...if its anything like pool and frizbee golf, the minute i start concentrating on doing well, i'm going to start playing like crap. My goal, while playing, is keeping my focus off the game so that i can just do amazing from the get go.

Bingo.

1 comment:

Juliette said...

Can't help you. I have never tried real golf because I suck at mini golf and aqua golf. Like really, it's bad, and it makes me angry so I start throwing things and it isn't pretty.

But good luck!