Friday, April 24, 2009

ode to tyson

i will miss him...the hottest human being that i've ever seen in my life. however, well, these last few episodes he got a little crazy intense and needed a little bit of an attitude adjustment.

what is coach going to do without his assistant coach? what is debbie (aka cougs) going to do without her younger boy-toy? its all too sad, really. i'm going to do a little cry...and then be done with it.

in other news, when i came into work today, realized that all the support staff was not in, either taking the day off, or sick. it felt a little bit like the days back in bechelli when it was just me, keri, mitch and steve (and angela). Today, though, quiet office environment to fully concentrate = the best Friday gift someone could give me.

thanks jesus.

1 comment:

Juliette said...

shoot - I shouldn't have read this. I haven't watched the episode yet. I'm sad Tyson left. Seriously Shelby you should call CBS and ask for his number :)