Monday, March 16, 2009

update on the weekend

the softball game as fun, albeit uneventful. (no, the scenario in my mind where cute counter boy sees me from the outfield, throws his glove off, runs into the stands and wisks me off my feet did not occur...still, a girl can dream.)

nite life: probably the best one i've seen in a long time, and it really made me want to go and find my backstreet boys and 'nsync cd's. man...they had talent.

sunday: i have a sinking suspicion that i'm a closet rock star...ROCKBAND! because it was my first time playing and my coordination is not yet where it needs to be, i can't play guitar, bass or drums, so i decided to be the singer. i definately hit my stride during the long notes of "eye of the tiger"...who knew i could hold those notes so long? Black Betty is a song that i'm going to need to work on.

and, birthday plans revised: i just want a barbeque or something. if wipeout would be on tv, i'd want to watch that. If you want to come to my birthday bbq, feel free. All are invited. There are probably only two people that aren't, but i don't think they'd want to come anyway. It'll probably be on or around the middle of April.

No comments: