Wednesday, March 11, 2009

sometimes it takes me a while to get up in the morning

well, not literally "to get up". i do that pretty quickly.

jump out of bed and run to the bathroom to dive in the shower.

it takes me a long time to mentally get up.

I've noticed something though. its easier for me toget to work and start immediately if i've been working overtime earlier in the week, or if i go to bed thinking about work and i wake up thinking about work. if that's the case "getting up" is totally easy.

But if not...if i'm thinking about my life when i'm waking up in the morning, well, then it takes me forever, a day and 3 carmel macchiatos to actually be mentally present.

In other news, i'm nearing my 2 year anniversary with my first client. What a crazy two years its been. He makes me want to drink sometimes, but i love him.

And...now that i have woken up by writing this blog, and drinking my first carmel macchiato of the day, i'm going to go make calls on that first client of mine.

3 days until the weekend. I gotta say...i'm excited.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

well 12:30 the night before I'm sure doesn't really help;)