Friday, October 2, 2009

it all started this morning...

Day of silence needed. Had a rough morning, got to work, and updated my FB status to " RIP Infrashine. you helped me out a lot. i'll miss you."

Danielle commented: Oh no...sad day. Moment of silence...
I replied: more like a day of silence. lots of tears.
Danielle replied: lots of tears and not so-straight hair...double whammy!!
And back to me: i got whammy'd.

And, we moved to im...

Danielle: I'm so sorry about your loss
Danielle: I pray that you will find comfort and peace today

Shelby: thanks.
Danielle: feel free to mourn your memories togethere
Shelby: its been debilitating.
Shelby: i'm going to have a funeral/wake for it.
Danielle: remember the good times you had
Shelby: there were so many
Danielle: try to remember infrashine like she was when she was young
Danielle: don't hold on to those last few moments when things got ugly and sad
Danielle: I'm here for you...

Shelby: thanks. our last moments were so sad... its just like "what is wrong with you? you are barely warm. why?!?"
Shelby: and then...the flood gates.
Danielle: LOL!!!
Shelby: i'm gonna blog this exchange.
Danielle: she's in flat iron heaven now
Shelby: she is.
Danielle:she's a consistant 400 degrees
Danielle: all the time

Shelby: that's the only thing that gives me solace...and that i'll see her someday. she's waiting for me.
Danielle: always providing her companion with smooth, straight, undamaged hair
Shelby: yeah, i mean, its for the best. i'm just so selfish. thinking all about me. what am i going to do now? how is my hair going to get stick-straight. why is this happening to me now?
Shelby: its just thrown my day all upside down.
Danielle: she's flat ironing the hair of unicorns and Pegasus now. be happy that she's free. because in flat iron heaven...there are no cords or plugs
Shelby: that's right! she's unhinged.
Danielle:this whole convo just made my morning
Shelby: ok...instead of a wake/funeral, we will have a celebration service.
Danielle: I could go on and on...LOL
Shelby: i know. lol. gotta laugh to keep from crying, right?
Danielle: right...it's the only way to heal and move on to another flat iron relationship
Danielle: she would want that for you

Shelby: she would. she was always so free with her love. she knew if she wasn't the best for me, she'd always step aside. maybe, she was just coming to the realization that she couldn't help me any longer, and she committed suicide so that i could move on.
Shelby: why prolong the inevitable, you know?
Danielle:no no...don't think that way
Shelby: i mean, why else.
Danielle: she would never intentionally leave you like that
Shelby: (the tears are starting again)
Danielle: it was just her time
Shelby: ok.
Shelby: that's right. i just wish i could've said good-bye
Danielle: guess what I just found on our database
Shelby: what?
Danielle: a person named "Jabin"
Shelby: LOL.
Danielle: almost like "Jobin"
Danielle: LOL

Shelby: catch ya later jobin
Danielle: you did watch that movie right?
Shelby: totes mcgotes!
Danielle: LOL
Danielle: see ya later on the mangees

Shelby: lol
Danielle: ok, I need to work
Shelby: OK. bye.

No comments: